featured this month on That's So Maven podcast
Today on the show we’re going back-to-basics with Feng Shui and some easy principles everyone should know to help maximize and balance their space. It’s a fascinating episode for those who are new to Feng Shui and also for those who are already familiar.
Here are a few things we cover in today’s episode:
- About Anjie and why she went into architecture and Feng Shui
- An intro guide to Feng Shui and how it started
- The different Feng Shui “camps” and how they differ
- Ways you can build a home using the principles of Feng Shui
- Tips for designing a home using the principles of Feng Shui
- The importance of spring cleaning and keeping clutter out of your home
- Plants and why they’re important in Feng Shui
- Tips for implementing Feng Shui on a budget
- Numerology and how numbers play into designing your home
- What advice she would give to her 20 year old self.
...listen to full podcast